Interested In Visiting Us?
We Make It Easy On You.
We know it can be overwhelming to visit a church for the first time. We make it easy. Here are a few things that we find people like to know about before they visit a church:
- We dress casual. Most people will be in jeans. Some might be dressed business casual. The bottom line is that you don't need to dress up to come to Chapel Hill.
- The music is contemporary. We like to include hymns, but most of our music is up-beat and contemporary. If you listen to Christian radio, you will probably be familiar with a lot of the songs we sing. If not, you will probably have an easy time singing along anyway.
- Our children's ministry is safe. You are welcome to keep your kids with you in the service or let them be a part of kids' church. Feel free to ask questions and look around. We put a lot of effort into making sure our kids are safe.
- We can help you connect before you even step in the front door. The hardest part of coming to anything new is that you don't know anyone yet. We take that hurdle out of the way. Fill out the contact form below. One of our team will contact you and give you the chance to get to know us before you visit. Then, we will make sure that person is there to greet you at the door and show you around. You will have a friend to introduce you and make you feel at home right away.
- You can show up incognito if you want. Some people like to just show up and check the place out. You are welcome to do that if you like.
Chapel Hlll Church
1160 Howe Ave.
Cuyahoga Falls, OH 44221
Sunday School: 9am
Fellowship time: 10am
Worship Service: 10:30am