At Chapel Hill Church it is our desire and goal that each child we minister to will:
Jesus as their Savior (John 3:16, Romans 10:9)
to be like Jesus (Luke 2:52, II Peter 3:18)
Jesus to others (Luke 4:18, Matthew 28:18-20)
We trust that reaching this goal will encourage spiritual growth for all of our families and will build a strong and faithful church family. Below are times we minister to the kids...
- 9:00-10:00am - We have 2 Sunday School classes. Ages 2 - Prekindergarten meet in the Preschool room, while Kindergarten - 5th grade meeting in the Kingdom Kid's Ministry room.
- 10:30am-12:00pm - Early Preschool (ages 2-3) meet in the Preschool room for the entire service
- Preschool (ages 4-5) and Kindergarten meet in Room 109A in the upstairs wind of CHCS for the entire service.
- Children in grades 1-5 are dismissed part way through the service and meet in the Kingdom Kid's Ministry room.
- 5:30-7:00pm - Kingdom Kids Club is for ages 3 through 5th grade. Children are divided into 3 age groups and rotate to various areas of the church for centers including general gathering for worship, Bible time, craft/snack time, and gym time.
- Nursery is also available for ages 2 and under for parents who stay for our Parent Connection time as well as staff kids.
Takes the place of our Kid's Club where we have many exciting and special activities such as Sport Bible Camp, a mini-carnival, and water fun, just to name a few.
This year we are learning Bible stories that take us through both the Old and New Testament. We encourage kids to hide God's Word in their hearts. In Kid's Church we are teaching the children how to find things in the Bible themselves. In Kid's Club we are learning about God's creation vs. evolution using Answers in Genesis curriculum.
We strive to make Kingdom Kid's a Biblical, safe, and fun place to learn the truths found in the Bible.